GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Sunday 11 November 2012

Sonakshi Sinha is single and Not Ready to Mingle

 Actor Sonakshi Sinha is single and not looking to change her relationship 
status. “I’m very,very single and not even ready to mingle. I have no time for love,” the 25-year-old told us during her recent visit to the Capital to promote her latest flick Son of Sardaar.

The three-film-old stunner is not even on the lookout for a beau. “I’m too busy right now and love is something which cannot be forced. When it has to happen, it’ll happen. It’s just that I’d want to choose someone by myself but he definitely has to be approved by my parents,” she said, quashing speculations about a brewing affair with actor Ranveer Singh. “There’s nothing to it. It’s completely baseless,” she said.

Asked how her actor-politician father, Shatrughan Sinha, reacts to her acting, she said, “He is very proud of me. He makes sure he goes and watches every film of mine in a single screen on the first day. Whenever people react, throw coins and whistle at me, that makes him proud too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment