GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Saturday 6 April 2013

I am the Luckiest to Work with Biggies of Bollywood, Says Anushka Sharma

Actress Anushka Sharma, who is teaming up with Aamir Khan for

the first time in Rajkumar Hirani's Peekay, says she is lucky to work with great directors so early in her career.


"I am having a lovely time shooting Peekay with Raju Hirani. His passion for cinema encourages you to give your best shot. I must be doing something right to get such good directors so early in my career," Anushka said.

Anushka Sharma is hosting the debut TOIFA here with Ranbir Kapoor, his co-star in Anurag Kashyap's film Bombay Velvet. Anushka, who is also nominated in the best supporting category for Jab Tak Hai Jaan, is nervous about hosting the mega event.

"Ranbir has hosted many shows but I am nervous. We are doing a film together and he is a very good friend. I respect him as a performer and we have an understanding. This is why I agreed to host this award show with him," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment