GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Saturday 29 September 2012

Bold Mallika Sherawat is Missing Marriage in her Life

The sizzling hot Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat, who hit the
news stands across globe, when she was seen dancing with Italian based, Hollywood actor Antonia Banderas at Cannes Film Festival, which made headlines over a row between Mallika and Antonio’s wife. Yesterday, when asked about her marriage plans, she seemed reluctant and later replied that she don’t considers herself to be that luck.

She said: "I don`t think I will ever get married. I say so because I feel it is outdated, marriage is outdated. I am loving being single. Why would I sacrifice the love and devotion of so many fans. I have never really thought of what kind of a man I am looking for. I am busy right now doing films here and abroad, travelling and enjoying life.”

With regards to fashion, Mallika feels her choices have been bold because that is her approach towards life.

"My fashion choices have been bold because that is my mindset. I like to push new boundaries in all aspects, be it cinema, fashion or red carpet events. In India I am criticised for the kind of clothes I wear but abroad I am not. So we live in two different worlds," she said.
Mallika is quite excited about her upcoming Hindi film `Kismat Love Paisa Dilli`, where she will be seen opposite actor Vivek Oberoi.

A romantic comic thriller, the film is directed by Sanjay Khanduri of `Ek Chalis Ki Last Local` fame and will hit the screens on October 5.

"I play the role of Lovina, a girl-next-door. She is a no nonsense, strong-headed girl...Very regular kind of a Delhi girl. The acting came to me naturally," Mallika said.

No comments:

Post a Comment