GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Saturday 13 October 2012

Ke$ha becomes first ever white female to grace the cover of Vibe magazine

TiK ToK hitmaker Ke$ha has decided to shun her image of party girl as
she insist that there is more to her than meets the eye a she opened up about her personal self to this month's Vibe magazine to talk about her new album Warrior.

She told the publication: “The first record was a celebration of partying and being young, but this record's a better look at my personality. Whatever, I drink like a champion. But I can also do other stuff. I have a sense of humour about my lyrics. I'm not a train wreck - I'm just having fun.”

The party loving singer, Ke$ha also made history by becoming the first ever
white female to grace the cover of the urban music and entertainment monthly’s November issue wearing a black lace gown.

She wears her blonde locks in 1950s-style curls while suggestively groping her chest. The magazine brands her 'Hip-Hop's Guilty Pleasure' next to the image.

It is the first time a white woman has graced the cover of the Quincy Jones-founded magazine.

And despite fighting back to insist she's not a train wreck, the singer is adamant she won't change the way she is even though she sometimes receives a backlash: 'If I tried to pretend to be something I wasn't, people would have smelled bulls**t a long time ago.

'I would've gotten eaten alive if I tried to be a heel-wearing little princess. It's just not who I am. I've had people try to make me act right, but it's just not gonna happen. I just can't say inappropriate things.'
Ke$ha's new album Warrior is out on 30 November.

No comments:

Post a Comment