GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Luisa Zissman nearly avoids wardrobe mishap at Pride of Britain awards

Since narrowly missing out on the top spot in The Apprentice


earlier this year, Luisa Zissman has made something of a name for herself as a socialite.
And to continue her stretch of courting attention in revealing outfits, Luisa opted for an incredibly low-cut dress as she attended the Pride Of Britain awards on Monday night.


The 26-year-old entrepreneur narrowly avoided an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction as she leaned forward to adjust the train of the black lacy Dina Bar-El Sophia GirlMeetsDress.com gown on the red carpet.

As she bent over, Luisa's ample cleavage very nearly fell out of the dress as the strap of the ensemble fell down.


However, Luisa quickly realised her near error and laughed it off, quickly returning to her former red carpet glamour as she readjusted her posing. 

Mother-of-one Luisa teamed her dress with a pair of peep-toe heels,and wore her dip-dyed hair in a half-up, half-down 'do.

On the make-up front, Luisa opted for a heavy smoky eye, teaming it with a nude lipstick to ensure that all the attention was on her peepers.

Luisa also showed off her recent weight loss in the plunging gown, after having lost a stone in a month following pictures of herself on holiday that prompted her into shedding the pounds. 

She said: 'I thought I looked a bit fat in the gold bikini pictures of me. I saw myself and thought, "I'm going to tone up".

'I was unhappy with how my stomach looked from having a baby – I had a bit of a jelly belly.
 
'I always keep a close eye on my weight and it can fluctuate quite a lot. I can go anywhere from just over 9st to 8st 2lb, which is my ideal weight.'

Luisa explained that in the past her weight had yoyo-ed from anywhere between 9st 3lb at her heaviest to 8st 2lb at her lightest.

She said: 'Like every woman, I have a lot of body issues. I'm really curvy, but I don't really like my hips or love handles.

'I've got a really small waist - but there's a 10-12 inch difference between my waist and my hips, which is huge.'

Luisa has now hit her target weight thanks to her new exercise and healthy eating regime, and the results certainly showed as she attended the annual awards on Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment