GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Sunday 16 December 2012

Dhoom 1 babe Esha Deol wishes Best of luck to Dhoom 3 stunner Katrina Kaif

Dhoom 3 will hit theaters in 2013 with Katrina and Aamir Khan as new lead
and actress Esha Deol, who starred in the first instalment of the action-thriller franchise Dhoom, has wished Katrina Kaif luck for her lead role in the upcoming film.

Esha said: "I am sad that I am not a part of the whole franchise. But I wish Katrina lives up to the expectations that comes with the Dhoom tag. I am sure she will because she is a brilliant actress."
When asked about her plans to return to the silver screen, Esha, who was last seen in mother Hema Malini's Tell Me O Kkhuda, said, "If any decent and respectful offer comes up then I will be a part of it. Acting is my first love and I am really looking forward to it."

The newly married couple were on a visit to the Capital after they spent a religious time in Tirupati. "We had gone to seek blessings from Balaji. I believe in him. We had also attended my cousin's wedding there," she added.

Dressed in a black sweater and a pair of jeans, Esha said life has not changed much after marriage and has only become all about sharing responsibilities. "Life has become more responsible after marriage. I am happy to tie the knot with the person whom I loved. Love is the main key in a relationship, all other things are materialistic," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment