GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Monday 10 December 2012

Makeup Free Olga Kurylenko enjoys Miami Beach in an aqua monokini

Olga Kurylenko, 33 years old bond girl, who is filming filming the second season
of Magic City, spend a much needed break in a sexy blue monokini, soaking up the sun and surf on Miami Beach Sunday. Her emergence from deep blue see in aqua blue monokini reminded us of bond in blue shorts.

After her relaxing dip, Olga rested on a sun lounger while speaking with her Magic City co-star and boyfriend Danny Huston, who was wearing a white fedora. Huston, who at 50 is nearly 20 years older than Olga, plays a sadistic 1960's mobster in the Starz series while the Ukraine-born beauty plays a showgirl named Vera Evans.
Kurylenko recently told Black Book: “I don’t go to the gym! I take dance classes. It’s partially for the role, [but] it’s so much fun though. To feel your body moving. I’m like, what have I been doing all these years?'
As a child, the Quantum of Solace starlet had trained as a professional ballet dancer but had to stop after getting hit by a car and breaking her leg. 'One piece was sticking this way and the other was going that way. I was 11 and I freaked out,' recalled Olga.

'I thought, "This is it," and I looked at it and I didn’t think someone could put that back together. I was traumatized. I thought that was the end of me.' The twice-divorced actress was spotted wearing an elegant white tubedress as she clung to her much-older beau at the Chanel dinner and auction at Soho Beach House last Wednesday.

Olga beat out Olivia Wilde, Noomi Rapace, and Jessica Chastain for the role of Julia in action-adventure flick Oblivion, due out next April, with Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman. The Seven Psychopaths star, who speaks fluent Russian, English, and French, also scored the lead role in Terrence Malick's To the Wonder.
However, she had a less than idealistic experience shooting her scenes with Ben Affleck, who plays her lover in the drama.

'It was awful. He had to be Neil, this cold person, and I assume he was instructed to stay in character on the set. I don’t know, but I assume because I just realized that’s what he did to all of us,' said Olga.

No comments:

Post a Comment