GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Monday 21 January 2013

Candice Swanepoel and her cute Jack Russell make an entry into JFK Airport

Candice Swanepoel and her Jack Russell are part and parcel of each other. Wherever
Candice goes, Jack accompanies. And be sure that Jack enjoys company of international model. Arriving at JFK airport, Candice pulled her suitcase along with her little dog Milo in tow sitting in is travel carrier.

Fresh faced and make-up free the model was a flawless traveller. With her hair
pulled back into a messy half up half down do, and wearing a crop top and maxi skirt, the model looked like she was ready for a tropical beach rather than the cold temperatures of New York.

But the secrets to Candice's glowing skin seem attainable, as she says, 'a positive attitude and low stress levels keep you young and beautiful. I also think that eating healthfully contributes to looking young, drinking coconut water and things that hydrate your body also helps, as well as taking care of your skin. My mother taught me you’re never too young to start taking care of you skin!'

But in the winter the key is hydration: 'In the winter, my skin is drier so I like products that hydrate the skin. I’m pretty neurotic about keeping my skin clean. In the morning I wash with rosewater spray and I use a rich moisturiser and sunscreen every day. I apply an eye cream at night and also switch to a richer moisturiser.'

The 24-year old has her dog Milo to keep her company when jet-setting across the world for her modelling which this weekend happened to be with fashion photographer Mariano Vivanco. And after wrapping on the shoot, Candice may well have been heading home to her long-term boyfriend Hermann Nicoli.

She has been dating the Brazilian male model since they met in Paris when she was 17, and now they have just bought a home in his home country.

No comments:

Post a Comment