GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Serene Megan Fox claims she finds ultimate satisfaction in being with her son

Megan Fox, 26 years old Transformer beauty has been among top actresses of
Hollywood butshe claims her best achievement is her son.

Speaking to Marie Claire she said: 'I recognise the blessings when they come – like, I recognise I’m so lucky to work with Judd – but the ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son. All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I’ve finally done it. I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is.'

Megan, who is currently promoting her new film This Is Forty, says acting
doesn't really feel like her role now she is a parent.  She says: 'It’s very hard for me to do this stuff, because I feel like this isn’t my job any more. My job is to be with him.'

Megan gave birth to her son in September last year and like many celebrity mothers she appears to have snapped right back into shape. In a glamorous photoshoot to accompany the interview Megan is seen reclining in an emerald green satin dress, as well as posing up against a window in a Victoria Beckham number.

She's as appealing as ever but Megan only has eyes for two men in her life, her son and husband Brian Austin Green.  The actress spoke about why she thinks her marriage to the former 90120 star works.
She said: 'I just think we got lucky. I believe he’s my soulmate. But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t take work, because we are very, very different. But we are tolerant of each other and we try to be patient with each other, and I don’t try to turn him into me and he knows not to try to turn me into him. He really is amazing. I should never, ever even think about complaining.’

No comments:

Post a Comment