GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Kristen Stewart wants her son to look like Hrithik Roshan

Hrithik Roshan was fuming with anger but when Kristen Stewart’s compliment
came before his anguished eye, all his anger was turned into warmth and humbleness. Kristen had said in an interview: "If I have a (baby) boy, I would want him to look like Hrithik Roshan, but with Rob's (Robert Pattinson; her boyfriend) eyes."


That unexpected compliment sure brightened Hrithik's mood. He said, "It was a stressful day when I read this compliment, and it kind of brightened my mood and day, it was a very warm way to compliment someone. I felt a lot of warmth."

Kristen had also expressed a desire to work with the Bollywood hunk saying, "If someone offers me a good script, I would love to work in a Bollywood film. I would love to work with Hrithik Roshan. He is such a wonderful actor and so good-looking." Ask the actor if he has met Kristen or is planning to work with her and pat comes the reply, "No, I haven't met her and there were talks of some projects in the past but nothing official yet."

Hrithik, who has been busy with his upcoming movie Krrish 3, a sequel to his 2006-hit Krrish, which is being directed by his father Rakesh Roshan and co-stars Priyanka Chopra.

No comments:

Post a Comment