GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Monday 28 January 2013

Unemployed Anne Hathaway on her Way to Chill out with husband Adam Shulman

Les  Miserable lifted her acting sphere to ultimate heights which
got her nominated for theOscars and now Anne is planning a chill out journey with husband Adam Shulman. The plans were revealed by her at the Screen Actors Guild Awards where she won a gong for Outstanding Supporting Actress for Les Miserables. She said: "I had a film lined up that we'd taken a breath on, so I'm unemployed. It's such a funny experience to sort of be here and be in some ways at the pinnacle of what you can achieve as an actor, but also know that you don't have a job. That is the life of an actor!"

However, after a busy year of starring in both The Dark Knight Rises and Les Miserables, the 30-year-old actress is looking forward to putting her feet up with new husband Adam. She added: "I'll be hosting lots of dinners at my house. We're nesting, playing with my dog - we're chilling."

Anne paid tribute to Adam in her acceptance speech for her SAG award where she told him from the stage: "I'll tell you why I love you later."

Hathaway married Shulman, a jewellery designer in September last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment