GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Sunday 22 July 2012

American Idol Winner Jordin Sparks Stuns Fans as she Apperas On The Cover Of SHAPE

Jordin Sparks, 22 years old American Idol singer, turned heads, as she made a bikini clad
appearance on August Issue of SHAPE. Her fans were simply Wow! Because she has lost an impressive 50 pounds to get into that shape over the past couple of years.

Sparks, first appeared on in American Idol’s sixth season when she was 17 and a size 14. It was then that she decided to get in shape at age 21, claiming she felt tired, sick, and just plain lousy overall. She said: "I just wanted to be healthy. I remember thinking, 'I'm in my prime. I should be happy and fit.' That was the moment I decided that changes needed to be made."

According to singing diva, she started slowly. In the beginning it was only walks, then jogs and in the later stages she joined a gym for Zumba classes and began adjusting her diet. By June of 2011, she was 30 pounds lighter and down to a size 8, leading her to try out her first-ever bikini shoot with People."
I've always felt cute, but now I feel sexier," she told People at the time. Twenty more pounds down, she's even happier, telling SHAPE: "I've never felt sexier!"

Sparks is poised to make her feature film debut alongside the late Whitney Houston this August in the remake of the 1976 musical film Sparkle, which was inspired by the story of Motown legends the Supremes. The August issue of SHAPE is available on newsstands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment