GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Sunday 8 July 2012

F1 Heiress Tamara Ecclestone’s wedding to cost a fortune to her Father


 Tamara Ecclestone,  28, currently dating Omar, 38, daughter of Bernie Ecclestone, has given voice to her dreams regarding her forthcoming marriage and the plans of the heiress show that they are gonna cost a fortune to her father, because she is planning it to be the big, actually bigger than F1 owner. Tamara was attending the F1 party at Battersea Evolution in aid of Great Ormond Street hospital, when she expressed that her sister Petra’s wedding last year, which reportedly cost £12 million, has been an inspiration for her own nuptials.


The Daily Express quoted her as saying: “I thought I didn’t want a big wedding but when I went to hers I thought, ‘Hell yeah!’ She did such a great job, hopefully a once in a lifetime experience.”

And it seems the F1 heiress has a time in mind for the big day.
“I’ve got two years left until I’m 30, [boyfriend] Omar turns 40 when I turn 30 so it seems like a good plan to do it then,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment