GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Tuesday 31 July 2012

With every Passing Year Jada Pinkett Smith is Getting Better and Better

Jada Pinkett Smith, 40, posted a snaps of herself in a bikini to prove that age is having positive  
impact on her rather than any worst impact as she posted a skimpy multi-coloured Missoni two-piece, wading thigh-high in clear seawater on her Twitter account.

She Tweeted: "To my Forty and over crew! Don't believe the hype...we DO get better with age!"
But the actress admitted that achieving a body like hers takes a lot of hard work and discipline: “I don't eat for pleasure. I eat for my schedule so I have to eat high-protein, lots of greens and healthy carbs so that I don't fall flat on my face.”

She said that her grandmother taught her that food should be eaten for fuel rather than for enjoyment: "She was an awful cook, and she taught me that you don't eat for taste, you eat for nourishment. And I have kept that over the years, so I can eat anything that's healthy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment