GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Saturday 28 July 2012

“No one Fits in My Shoes and I am not Going anywhere, say Kareena Kapoor


Bollywood super star of the era, actress Kareena Kapoor, who is no doubt enjoying the number
1 position in B-Town is determined to not to surrender her position to anyone in the industry until she turns 90.

During a recent interview she has said: "I haven't thought of it as yet. And obviously I wish and hope that. I think I will be like Zohra Sehgal who would be working till 90...so tough luck. I am not going to give my place to anyone. I am not getting into anyone's shoes. I am very much comfortable in my shoes and nobody fits into my size. I am not going anywhere,” this she had responded to a question when asked if she thinks she has to pave the way for new actresses.

When question about resemblances between her forthcoming film Heroine and Vidya Balan's hit The Dirty Picture, she lashed out: “Heroine is not a dirty film...its completely different from 'The Dirty Picture'. It is unfair to compare the two films. The Dirty Picture was based in 80s and this (Heroine) is a modern day story. The Dirty Picture was about an item girl, Heroine is about superstar. I have taken on this film because of the script and not to compete with anyone. I think one should stop making comparisons as it is useless."

Heroine, which is set to release Kareena Kapoor's birthday on September 21, also features an item song “Halkat Jawani” which is comparable to Malaika Arora’s “Munni Badnam” and Katrina Kaif’s “Sheila Ki Jawani”, about which the 31-year-old actress says, "No answer to anybody, don't compare it with anybody. It is mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment