GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Holly Willoughby is all dazzling in negligee and stockings in sexy new shoot

Holly Willoughby, This Morning host, 31, has changed entirely as
she smolders in sexy new lingerie and stockings as in a new photoshoot for The Hunger magazine.

A series of sultry poses by the actress in the black and white shoot by
acclaimed photographer Rankin, was shot in in an East London studio, for the 3rd issue of the biannual magazine. In one frame, Holly is seen perching on a table, while in another she reclines in a bathtub, highlighting her womanly curves in a black corset top and not much else.

Holly wears a variety of sexy ensembles for the shoot, including a low-cut black dress with sexy strappy heels and the minidress and stockings she is seen wearing in the main image from the shoot. In an interview with Glamour magazine earlier this year, Holly spoke about her sense of style, describing it as 'sophisticated, comfortable and sexy - in a comfortable way, not an overtly sexy way'.

She added: 'I know what works for my body now. As I've grown up, I
definitely have become less experimental; I know what shapes work for me and what doesn't. I don't tend to follow trends anymore; I like to do my own thing with a nod to what's trendy at that time.'

Rankin launched his Hunger magazine in November 2011, which comes 20 years after Rankin published Dazed & Confused with Jefferson Hack. The magazine was billed as 'a new platform for uncompromised self-expression, innovation and discover'.

Rankin said: 'More than two decades into my career as a photographer, I am still inspired by what I do everyday. I named my first retrospective exhibition ‘Visually Hungry’ – that’s how I felt. In a lot of ways, it is how I think I’ll feel until I die.'

No comments:

Post a Comment