GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Saturday 27 October 2012

Justin Timberlake wedding video makes him Apologize Publically

Justin Timberlake has posted an open letter on his website in which he apologizes
for the controversial video featuring homeless people congratulating him and Jessica Biel on their nuptials.
E! News said that, in the letter, Timberlake stays he "had no knowledge of its existence" and "had absolutely ZERO contribution to it." What's more, he clarifies that, contrary to reports, "it was NOT shown at my wedding."

Timberlake goes on to say, "I am deeply sorry to anyone who was offended by the
video. Again, it was something that I was not made aware of. But, I do understand the reaction and, by association, I am holding myself accountable."

He should remind his wife that now, by law, she's 50 percent accountable for it as well.

Timberlake wrote that his friends are "good people" and that the video "was clearly a lapse in judgment which I'm sure no one who is reading this is exempt from. But, I don't believe it was made to be insensitive." However, "I think we can all agree that it was distasteful."

Timberlake concludes the letter by writing, "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts. It really is a blessing to be able to speak directly to my true fans so that you can know exactly where I stand. P.S. You can bet your ass that I'm having my friend do at least 100 hours of community service ... Boom."

Geez ... who died and made Justin Timberlake the boss of handing out community service?

No comments:

Post a Comment