GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Kristina Rihanoff makes her enviable dancer's figure public for Charity

Kristina Rihanoff, 34, the stunner from Siberia, stunned everyone when she
shed her clothes to revealed her enviably toned and athletic figure in a hot pink Panache sports bra and matching pants for a recent photo shoot, to raise funds for breast cancer awareness charity CoppaFeel!.

Rihanoff said: “I am a huge fan of this design because I live such an active life so it's important to stay secure, but at the end of the day it is a pink bra I don't think I could wear this on the floor on Strictly.”
Kristina who is dating former world boxing champ Joe Calzaghe,
is always seen in beautifully designed costumes on the hit dancing show, but she reveals that no underwear is necessary because it is all sewn in to her outfits by a team. Although she hasn't yet met her co-stars Victoria Pendleton and Kimberley Walsh, the Strictly veteran is sure to give them some great tips on how to look good on the dance floor.

'Obviously with all the dancing I keep very fit but in my free time I do Bikram yoga, I love it. It is difficult but it is such a great feeling. When you come out you feel like you're flying and it is great for concentration.'

No comments:

Post a Comment