GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Lady Gaga gets extra Meat peeled off as she goes head first into a meat grinder on-stage

Lady Gaga, meatier, putting on 25lbs and shrugging off all the criticism,
jump head first into a meat grinder on-stage during her Born This Way ball, to get peeled of extra meat, while performing in Belgium and going down into mighty meat grinder. She has another 112 shows to perform before the world tour comes to an end.

The use of the meat grinder and the meat corset she wears on-stage symbolises
women being treated like meat by some aspects of society. The segment is an homage to the controversial 1978 cover of Hustler magazine, which saw a woman's legs stuck out of a meat-grinder.
Following her escape from the finger, Gaga sings Alejandro on a meat sofa. While the meat grinder segment has been in the show since the beginning, it has added resonance following the recent spotlight on her weight.

Other segments of the show feature Gaga dressed as an alien and
re-enatcing the birth scene from her Born This Way video. It comes just says after the star, who has battled bulimia and anorexia, took to social media to launch a sub-section of her site, called Body Revolution.

As well as the series of half-naked images, Ms Gaga wrote: 'Today I join the BODY REVOLUTION. To Inspire Bravery. And BREED some m$therf**king COMPASSION.
'My mother and I created the BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION for one reason: "to inspire bravery."
Lady Gaga recently said she's happier than ever with her body, especially because boyfriend Taylor Kinney is a huge fan of her new fuller figure.

Writing on her blog, she said: “My boyfriend prefers me curvier. When I eat 
and am healthy and not so worried about my looks. I'm happy. Happier then I've ever been. I am not going to go on a psycho-spree because of scrutiny. This is who I am. And I am proud at any size.”

No comments:

Post a Comment