GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Friday 9 November 2012

Ariel Winter caught up in bed with Boyfriend by Mom Chris Workman

Ariel Winter, 14 years old star who plays precocious teen Alex Dunphy
on the popular Emmy-winning ABC sitcom was reportedly caught up by her mom when she was involved in sexed-up mischiefs with 18 years old boyfriend which resultantly ended up mom reporting the young man, a legal adult, to authorities.

Her Oct. 6 police report, obtained by Celebuzz, states that Workman found Winter in bed with the boyfriend around 10 p.m. on Sept. 24 inside her Montrose, Calif., home. The report to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department cites “possible unlawful sex with a minor.”

“The informant (Workman) said the guest bedroom was left wide open
when she walked in,” the filing reportedly states.

Workman told police her daughter had been dating the young man for about five months and that she tried to break them up because of the age difference, Celebuzz said.

“I caught them engaging in behavior that I feel my daughter is too young mentally and physically to understand,” Workman told the entertainment website.

“I filed charges against him because legally he is an adult and if he wants to engage in adult behavior with a minor (then) he should also be ready to suffer adult consequences for his actions and poor judgment,” Workman told Celebuzz.

A Los Angeles judge handed temporary guardianship of Winter to older sister Shanelle Gray last month, court papers filed October 3 reveal.

Winter plays the precocious teen Alex Dunphy on the popular Emmy-winning ABC sitcom.
According to TMZ, Winter claimed her mom slapped and mentally abused her.

Speaking to Celebuzz, Workman said Winter’s sister came “out of the woodwork” to get close to the actress as her paychecks grew.

“She has only seen her little sister maybe ten times in the last fourteen years,” Workman claimed.
The mom said she hopes Winter will reconsider and come home.

“I love my daughter very much. I would never abuse her in anyway, and I have always tried my best to always protect her and do what is right for her,” she told Celebuzz.

“I will not apologize for protecting my daughter, as she means the world to me,” she said.
Winter's next guardianship hearing is set for Nov. 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment