GOOGLE-LeaderBoard

Sunday 11 November 2012

Lets Enjoy Australian Beach Life before Jungle Life Starts; Ashley Roberts

The former Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts, spent time enjoying herself at
beach before jungle life starts where she will have to consume bugs, sleeping rough and confront her worst nightmares to compete on I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here.

Her animal print bikini ahead of life in jungle was awesome in Australian summer sun, around in the sea while she  rolled in the sand. Fellow I'm A Celeb participant Helen Flanagan flaunted her curves in a beach photoshoot earlier this week as well, and it seems the two blondes are both serious contenders for the crown of best bikini body on this year's series.

Ashley confessed recently: “ I'm claustrophobic. I'm not a fan of bugs,
rodents, snakes, creepy crawly things at all. I'm not a fan of the dark. With heights, I'm okay... I think.' And sleeping rough in the Australian outback is definitely not something the pretty dancer is looking forward to either. Being somewhat dirty is going to be a challenge for me. The sleeping arrangements are going to be tough for me. The eating, what we're being served is going to be difficult for me.'

She added: 'I'm not very adventurous with trying different things. I'm kind of scared of it all, I'm not going to lie.'

Meanwhile, her former Pussycat Doll colleague Kimberly Wyatt says she can't wait to see her friend on the show and is sure she will have all the men 'falling at her feet. She'll catch every single guy's eye in that jungle. I know Ash. She's such a fun girl, she's got such a bubbly personality, she's got a banging body.'

'I can't wait for people to really get to know her, she's such a fun goofball personality and she's a great addition to the show.'

No comments:

Post a Comment